New Opportunity - Clinical Therapeutics Specialist - Orphan Product - New product launch opportunity.
1. Northern England & Scotland
2. Southern England & Wales
As a medical sales professional launching a new entity in to the market is one of the most thrilling and challenging career landmarks. For our client, there is just one chance to bring their new product to market; hence we are in search of an elite salesperson who can establish a breakthrough treatment in key centres across your territories. You must:
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Be able to work with your internal and external stakeholders to drive through results
- Understand the market dynamics, particularly around funding and use of Orphan status products
- Have sound planning skills with strong commercial judgement
- Be motivated by the ultimate goal of improving patients’ lives
Critical to your success will be the ability to remove any barriers to usage of the specialist product so as all relevant patients who would benefit have access to the drug. You would need to;
- Develop and execute specific account plans
- Communicate disease and product knowledge effectively
- Create a long-term ‘partnership’ and value propositions with all key stakeholders
This is a high profile sales role requiring a range of transferable skills and knowledge; it is likely you can demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of sales success in your pharmaceutical/biotech career to date
- Experience of selling in a highly specialist market (Orphan products, other high cost:low volume areas)
- An understanding of the healthcare regulatory environment
- Excellence in selling skills, account management and networking
- Prior product launch experience will be an advantage
- Degree level education
- Valid UK driving license (max 6 pts)
You will need to able to cover your territory effectively so a willingness to travel/stay overnight, as the business requires, is a must.
The successful person will be joining a new sales team and be at the forefront of future growth plans for this ambitious company. On offer is a top end basic salary plus an extensive benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com or call our specialist team on 0845 026 2020.